The East Sussex Sunday Cross Country League consists of fourteen teams compiled from 18 clubs (three teams are made up from two or three clubs). Each season there are six cross country events are organised each of approximately five miles. The season runs from October to March, Events are approximately once a month usually with three before Christmas and three after. Courses vary from open downland to very muddy woodland courses (proper cross country). All abilities are welcome.
If you live in East Sussex are not a member of club and fancy giving cross country a try a list of participating clubs and contact details is set out on the Clubs page.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
Under the General data protection act which came into force on 25 May 2018 we set out below the data we hold and the purposes for which this information may be used if you participate in any of the events within the league and/or pre register for events or information is forwarded to us by a representative of your running club.
- your name
- your gender
- date of birth
- URN number (ie your England Athletics licence number)
- Photographs taken at races or uploaded or links from the East Sussex Sunday Cross Country League Facebook page
- phone number
- Processing of results
- Publishing of race and competition results on the East Sussex Sunday Cross Country league website, Facebook page, Sussex races website and emails to club representatives
- Website management including posting photographs taken at races or uploaded to the East Sussex Sunday Cross Country league Facebook page
- To provide to you information about cross country activities and committee meetings
- You Name will be posted to the East Sussex Sunday Cross Country league website Committee page
- Club contact details (but not personal phone numbers or email unless specific consent obtained) are posted to the East Sussex Sunday Cross Country league website