Regretably we have had to take the decision to cancel the cross country at Bodiam on Sunday. Very heavy rain and winds of up to 48 miles per hour are forecast from 6am. Theres is an amber weather warning out. The safety of runners, marshals and other attendees is parmount, not only at the event but in travelling to the event.

We will look into whether it is possible to put the event on later in the season and keep you updated.